We support Linda Lopez for Arizona State Senate.
- AFSCME Arizona People Conference
- Arizona Academy of Family Physicians Family Medicine Committee
- Arizona Building and Construction Trades Council
- Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Arizona Construction Association
- Arizona Education Association Funder for Public Education
- Arizona Fraternal Order of Police
- Arizona List
- Arizona Multihousing Association
- Arizona NOW
- Arizona Womens Political Caucus
- Communication Workers of America
- National Association of Social Workers, Arizona Chapter Political Action for Candidate Election Committee
- Planned Parenthood
- Realtors of Arizona Political Action Committee
- Southern Arizona Business Political Action Committee
Thanks again for meeting with us today. We're grateful for your support. I have attached the picture with Ms. Creason and Mr. Gonzalez; please let us know when you post it to your website. We hope to see you today at our lawn event; lunch is available from 1130 on.
Director of Organ Recovery Services
Donor Network of Arizona
Dear Senator Lopez,
On behalf of the AGUILA Youth Leadership Institute staff, its Board of Directors and Advisory Council and the growing number of Latino students we serve in the State of Arizona, I would like to congratulate you on being recognized as an Honoree at our 4th Annual AGUILA Luncheon, “Fulfilling Arizona’s Destiny” on March 22, 2013 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort.
This year we are very excited to follow the many events focusing on Latino youth and higher education that include the unveiling of “Dropped” by the Morrison Institute which spurred the recent Latino College Completion Summit you spearheaded where I presented. We ride on the heels of this very important issue as we have confirmed our first Keynote Speaker for our luncheon in Deborah Santiago, Vice President and Co-Founder of Excelencia in Education in Washington, DC. Your dedication and continued focus on our Latino community is critical to our state and we wish to honor and thank you for your wonderful work.
We will be preparing a press release to be released next week and producing a program to include your picture and bio.
A few things we need from you and next steps:
• Full bio - Submitted by February 6, 2013
• Still Photos - Submitted by February 20, 2013
The contact on our side for coordination is:
AGUILA Youth Leadership Institute
3030 N. 3rd Street, Ste. 970
Phoenix AZ 85012
Office: (602) 518-0612
Fax: (602) 277-9400
Congratulations! The Sierra Club is pleased to endorse your candidacy for the Arizona Senate. We believe that you have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to environmental protection in our state.
Political Committee Chair
Sierra Club - Grand Canyon Chapter
Dear Senator Lopez
We are pleased to inform you that Humane Voters of Arizona has endorsed your candidacy for the 2012 election cycle. We appreciate your commitment to protecting Arizona's animals and citizens' voting rights. Humane Voters of Arizona is an all volunteer, non-partisan organization that supports candidates who care about animals and animal protection. Arizona has a large constituency of voters who care about animals and support candidates who do the same.
Please feel free to use the Humane Voters of Arizona endorsement for your campaign purposes.
We wish you success in your campaign and look forward to working with you to protect our state's animals and citizens' voting rights.
Humane Voters of Arizona